My Udemy course Unreal Engine 4 Mastery: Create Multiplayer Games with C++ is available now! Get it via Udemy.com at a massive launch discount right now!
Approved by Epic Games and taught by former Epic Games engineer, Tom Looman, this course teaches you how to use C++ so you can build your own games and artificial intelligence in Unreal Engine 4.
If you have a bit of programming know-how but are new to C++ game development, then this course is for you! Unreal Engine 4 Mastery is also a great fit for current developers who have previous experience with Unity or other game engines. Unleash the full power of the Unreal Engine by taking this step-by-step guide.
In this course, you will:
- Create two multiplayer-ready games in C++
- Create multiple types of AI enemies
- Expose C++ code to Blueprint to unlock the full power of the engine
- Discover the fundamental classes required to build games
- Code many common gameplay mechanics like weapons, power-ups, characters, guards, and more
- Challenge yourself with fun activities that further test your programming knowledge
- Discover many tricks and features in C++ to get the most out of Unreal Engine
- Master the fundamentals to build your own dream game
Thanks everyone who signed up for my C++ Unreal Engine 4 course before today! I truly hope you finds it useful and learn how to use C++, multiplayer and AI! Click here to visit my course on Udemy.com